Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urges NK conflicting sides to resume intensive negotiations as soon as possible
YEREVAN, MAY 28, ARMENPRESS. The United States remains committed to finding a peaceful resolution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in his congratulatory message on Azerbaijan’s Republic Day, reports Armenpress.
“We remain committed to finding a peaceful resolution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, and urge the parties to resume intensive negotiations as soon as possible”, the message says.
The Secretary of State noted that since the restoration of Azerbaijan’s independence in 1991, Azerbaijan has been a “valued partner” of the United States.
English –translator/editor: Aneta Harutyunyan
- Azerbaijan fires over 2200 bullets in in Artsakh direction in one week
- Moscow believes agreements reached over NK conflict settlement will be implemented –
- Artsakh positively assesses discussion of humanitarian issues, although is skeptical over their
- Armenia, Azerbaijan interested in further stabilization of situation in NK zone – Joint Statement
- OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs join ongoing NK ministerial meeting in Moscow