Healthcare ministry's chief of staff resigns
YEREVAN, MAY 25, ARMENPRESS. The chief of staff of the healthcare ministry has resigned.
Chief of staff Nelson Zuloyan has filed for resignation to the Prime Minister.
Zuloyan said on Facebook he is resigning to pave way for the new team.
He thanked the entire staff of the ministry for joint work. “I am also grateful to all my partners of the state system and international structures for the warm relationships,” he said.
Zuloyan wished the new team, led by new minister Torosyan, good luck and success.
Zuloyan was serving as chief of staff since 2017.
ENGLISH: Editor/Translator - Stepan Kocharyan
- 09.20-21:48 Queen Elizabeth II congratulates Nikol Pashinyan on Independence Day
- 09.20-21:45 I hope our partnership that started 100 years ago will further strengthen – Trump congratulates Pashinyan
- 09.20-21:42 Putin congratulates Pashinyan on Independence Day
- 09.20-21:12 The issue of dissolving the parliament cannot be decided by one individual – Speaker
- 09.20-20:41 NSS Director interrogated over the wiretapping case
- 09.20-20:10 Spring events showed how influential public demand for changes can be – President Sarkissian
- 09.20-19:47 People are sole and exclusive source of power – PM Pashinyan
- 09.20-18:20 President Sarkissian receives more congratulations on Independence Day
- 09.20-17:56 PM Pashinyan receives American-Armenian physician Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
- 09.20-17:45 Central Bank of Armenia: exchange rates and prices of precious metals - 20-09-18
- 09.20-17:43 Asian Stocks - 20-09-18
- 09.20-17:34 Facebook and Twitter must comply with EU consumer rules or face sanctions
- 09.20-17:07 Putin congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
- 09.20-16:30 Father of underage Turkish border crosser asks Armenian Prime Minister to pardon and return son
- 09.20-16:08 Artsakh’s president congratulates Armenia’s Independence Day
- 09.20-15:54 Speaker of Parliament to pay official visit to Switzerland
- 09.20-15:47 Chinese leader Xi Jinping congratulates President Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day
- 09.20-15:15 Armenia’s Speaker of Parliament holds meeting with Artsakh counterpart
- 09.20-15:12 Eminem's 'Killshot' has biggest YouTube debut for Hip-Hop video ever
- 09.20-15:07 Government should encourage neither poverty nor gambling – Nikol Pashinyan
- 09.20-14:57 Kazakhstan’s president congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
- 09.20-14:32 ‘Existing economic structure doesn’t satisfy us, we must take serious steps,” says PM
- 09.20-14:14 Despite no diplomatic relations, Saudi royals congratulate President Sarkissian on Independence Day
- 09.20-13:53 Swiss president congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- 09.20-13:49 ECHR issues judgment over Armenian March 1 victim, demands government to pay over 20,000 Euros in damages
- 09.20-13:34 Premier-level swag: Pashinyan personally walks into protesting crowd to settle dispute
- 09.20-13:32 Economic activity index grows 7,7% in Armenia
- 09.20-13:21 Armenia works with American partners to organize Pashinyan-Trump meeting
- 09.20-12:58 European Heritage Days to kick off in Armenia
- 09.20-12:34 Government vows 50% overperformance of 2018 road construction plan
- 09.20-12:24 Gambling machines in CNG filling stations should be removed ASAP, says PM
- 09.20-12:22 Armenia expresses condolences over downing of Russian Il-20 aircraft
- 09.20-12:11 President Sarkissian visits Chinese embassy
- 09.20-12:05 Armenia highly appreciates ‘historic accord’ between North Korea and South Korea
- 09.20-11:46 NATO reiterates support to peaceful settlement of NK conflict
Viewed 7012 times Archaeologists study 70,000-year-old prehistoric site in Armenian village
Viewed 6322 times Armenian MMA fighter Karine Karapetyan annihilates Azerbaijani opponent, sister of notorious murderer Ramil Safarov
Viewed 2791 times URGENT: Armenian civilian wounded as Azerbaijani military opens heavy cross-border gunfire at border town and 3rd Army Corps
Viewed 2612 times ‘Armenia is great’: Jean-Claude Van Damme arrives in Yerevan
Viewed 2460 times Armenia, China reach multiple agreements in Beijing political consultations