Aronian, Caruana to clash in round 13 at Candidates Tournament
YEREVAN, MARCH 26, ARMENPRESS. The next opponent of Armenian chess grandmaster Levon Aronian is Fabiano Caruana.
Aronian will face Caruana, who has been the leader of the World Chess Candidates Tournament in all rounds, at the 13th round in Berlin, Germany.
The Candidates Tournament is an eight-player double round chess tournament held in Berlin, Germany, from 10–28 March 2018. The winner earns the right to challenge the defending world champion Magnus Carlsen in the World Chess Championship 2018 in London in November.
English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- ‘Aronian has great potential’ – 4-time World Seniors Chess Champion Anatoly Vaisser
- I have one goal in my life – to serve my nation playing chess, says Levon Aronian
- Aronian vs. So to mark last match of Armenian chess GM at final round of Candidates
- Aronian again defeated – Candidates’ Tournament
- LIVE: Round 12 kicks off at World Chess Candidates Tournament