Russia supports NK conflict’s full format settlement – foreign ministry spox
YEREVAN, MARCH 15, ARMENPRESS. The Russian Federation remains committed to all its commitments on the settlement issue of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters at a press briefing, Armenpress reports.
“We are committed to all our commitments on the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict within the frames of existing commitments. We are trying actively to support the settlement of this very complicated conflict in a full format”, she said.
She refused to comment on the visit of Artsakh’s President Bako Sahakyan to the United States where he is having meetings with the US officials, stating that Washington must make a comment on this matter.
Commenting on the question whether Bako Sahakyan’s visit to Moscow is possible in the future, Zakharova said she doesn’t have any information on this topic.
English –translator/editor: Aneta Harutyunyan
- Azerbaijani leadership with morbid obsession ignores or distorts everything – Deputy FM
- Situation on Armenia-Azerbaijan border and Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line quiet – MoD press
- Belarus can supply Polonez systems to Azerbaijan – Armenian MFA responds to KOMMERSANT
- Weapons are smuggled through Slovakia to Azerbaijan, Czech reporters reveal
- Serzh Sargsyan comments on dangers of geopolitical developments on NK conflict settlement