Thomas de Waal sees consensus among OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries over NK conflict
YEREVAN, MARCH 15, ARMENPRESS. A consensus exists between USA, France and Russia – the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries – in the Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement issue, Carnegie Europe Senior Fellow Thomas de Waal said during the “Prospects of Peace in Nagorno Karabakh: Local and International Perspectives” international conference.
“There are certain nuances, strategic differences, however in the final solution issue of the conflict there are no differences between stances of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries,” de Waal said.
According to him, the final goals of OSCE MG Co-Chair countries regarding the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict are the same.
English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- Parliament condemns 1990 Baku Pogroms, other discrimination-based violence all around the
- Expert on Azerbaijani studies calls Mammadyarov’s statement provocative and unconstructive
- Artsakh’s participation in negotiations possible through exerting real pressure on Azerbaijan -
- Pan-national potential should be united for fully protecting our interests in Artsakh issue, says
- Border tension dropped significantly after Pashinyan-Aliyev agreement in Tajikistan, says
caretaker defense minister