Thomas de Waal sees consensus among OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries over NK conflict
YEREVAN, MARCH 15, ARMENPRESS. A consensus exists between USA, France and Russia – the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries – in the Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement issue, Carnegie Europe Senior Fellow Thomas de Waal said during the “Prospects of Peace in Nagorno Karabakh: Local and International Perspectives” international conference.
“There are certain nuances, strategic differences, however in the final solution issue of the conflict there are no differences between stances of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries,” de Waal said.
According to him, the final goals of OSCE MG Co-Chair countries regarding the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict are the same.
English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- Tension significantly decreases in Artsakh frontline – President’s adviser
- Holding parades and completing combat missions ain’t the same, says Armenian army chief on
Baku military display
- OSCE Secretary General, Russian deputy FM discuss Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- ‘Need more responsible and sensible negotiating party’ - Armenian FM comments on Aliyev’s
- ‘Wisdom isn’t inherited’ - Armenia foreign ministry slams Aliyev’s military rhetoric