Thomas de Waal sees consensus among OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries over NK conflict
YEREVAN, MARCH 15, ARMENPRESS. A consensus exists between USA, France and Russia – the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries – in the Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement issue, Carnegie Europe Senior Fellow Thomas de Waal said during the “Prospects of Peace in Nagorno Karabakh: Local and International Perspectives” international conference.
“There are certain nuances, strategic differences, however in the final solution issue of the conflict there are no differences between stances of OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries,” de Waal said.
According to him, the final goals of OSCE MG Co-Chair countries regarding the settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict are the same.
English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- Azerbaijani leadership with morbid obsession ignores or distorts everything – Deputy FM
- Situation on Armenia-Azerbaijan border and Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line quiet – MoD press
- Belarus can supply Polonez systems to Azerbaijan – Armenian MFA responds to KOMMERSANT
- Weapons are smuggled through Slovakia to Azerbaijan, Czech reporters reveal
- Serzh Sargsyan comments on dangers of geopolitical developments on NK conflict settlement