Azerbaijani forces open fire at Armenia’s Tavush province: no casualties reported – defense ministry spox
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 27, ARMENPRESS. The Azerbaijani armed forces opened fire towards the Armenian positions and villages of Tavush province in the evening of February 26, Artsrun Hovhannisyan – spokesman of the Armenian defense ministry, told Armenpress.
“At the moment the situation is calm, no serious damage, wounded and casualties were reported. Firearms were mainly used”, Artsrun Hovhannisyan said.
English – translator/editor: Aneta Harutyunyan
- Pan-national potential should be united for fully protecting our interests in Artsakh issue, says
- Border tension dropped significantly after Pashinyan-Aliyev agreement in Tajikistan, says
caretaker defense minister
- No POWs in Armenia or Artsakh, says caretaker defense minister Davit Tonoyan
- Anti-Armenian phrasing removed from PACE draft resolution
- Tension significantly decreases in Artsakh frontline – President’s adviser