Azerbaijani forces open fire at Armenia’s Tavush province: no casualties reported – defense ministry spox
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 27, ARMENPRESS. The Azerbaijani armed forces opened fire towards the Armenian positions and villages of Tavush province in the evening of February 26, Artsrun Hovhannisyan – spokesman of the Armenian defense ministry, told Armenpress.
“At the moment the situation is calm, no serious damage, wounded and casualties were reported. Firearms were mainly used”, Artsrun Hovhannisyan said.
English – translator/editor: Aneta Harutyunyan
- Anti-Armenian phrasing removed from PACE draft resolution
- Tension significantly decreases in Artsakh frontline – President’s adviser
- Holding parades and completing combat missions ain’t the same, says Armenian army chief on
Baku military display
- OSCE Secretary General, Russian deputy FM discuss Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- ‘Need more responsible and sensible negotiating party’ - Armenian FM comments on Aliyev’s