Brad Pitt crashes vehicle in LA, Armenian man reportedly involved
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 9, ARMENPRESS. Hollywood actor Brad Pitt has been involved in a car accident on February 5 in Los Angeles.
According to Daily Mail, the 54-year old actor crashed his Tesla into a Nissan Altima, which in turn collided with a KIA Soul.
According to Armenian news reports, the driver of the Nissan Altima is an Armenian man.
Pitt exited his vehicle to take photos of the damages.
The drivers of the two other vehicles, who were very surprised to see the superstar, exchanged details with the actor.
“Nice meeting you” – Pitt said when shaking hands with the Armenian driver.
- 05.26-18:32 Sir Elton John arrives in Yerevan - report
- 05.26-17:23 PM hails UWC Dilijan as “symbol of future of Armenia”
- 05.26-16:36 Armenian president takes part in Tbilisi round-table discussion with many heads of state
- 05.26-15:57 Armenian president attends centennial independence day celebrations of Georgia in Tbilisi
- 05.26-15:37 Prime Minister joins UWC Dilijan students for graduation day
- 05.26-14:44 Armenian-Georgian ties have entered higher qualitative level, Armenian FM says
- 05.26-14:29 Explosion in car repair shop, no injures
- 05.26-13:31 Relative stable situation along Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact last week
- 05.26-13:17 Artsakh military commander congratulates Armenia’s new chief of general staff
- 05.26-13:10 Showers, thunderstorm forecast in Armenia
- 05.26-12:09 Head of NATO Liaison Office in South Caucasus visits Armenia
- 05.26-11:59 Armenian president meets Finnish counterpart in Tbilisi
- 05.26-11:19 European Stocks - 25-05-18
- 05.26-11:16 US stocks - 25-05-18
- 05.26-11:15 LME. Prices for non-ferrous and minor metals - 25-05-18
- 05.26-11:12 NYMEX: Precious Metals Prices Down - 25-05-18
- 05.26-11:11 Oil Prices Down - 25-05-18
- 05.26-11:00 PM Pashinyan hosts schoolkids from frontier towns on graduation day
- 05.26-10:34 Armenia to celebrate Century of Victories on Monday
- 05.26-10:24 Armenian PM congratulates Georgian counterpart on Independence Day
- 05.25-23:56 First foreign trip as president: Sarkissian, Georgian counterpart and PM discuss development of ties in Tbilisi
- 05.25-21:34 Manipulation of the name of Armenia’s PM is unacceptable - National Defense Research University of Armenia over Boris Johnson’s case with prankers
- 05.25-21:18 Armenian authorities will make every effort to hold IOF summit at a high level. Nikol Pashinyan
- 05.25-20:20 Armenia has fulfilled its obligations assumed before Europe - Ara Babloyan receives PACE Co- rapporteur Yuliya Lovochkina
- 05.25-19:50 PM Pashinyan meets with culture representatives
- 05.25-19:00 International community should condemn both Turkish denialism and Azerbaijani crimes – Eduard Sharmazanov
- 05.25-18:35 Armenia’s energy minister compares Iranian and Russian gas prices
- 05.25-18:15 Possible recognition of Armenian Genocide by Israel first of all will be contribution to the prevention of genocides – FM Mnatsakanyan
- 05.25-17:48 French FM to visit Armenia on May 28
- 05.25-17:31 MP Alen Simonyan retracts resignation
- 05.25-17:27 Central Bank of Armenia: exchange rates and prices of precious metals - 25-05-18
- 05.25-17:26 Asian Stocks - 25-05-18
- 05.25-17:18 Armenia’s deputy PM holds meeting with EU Delegation chief
- 05.25-16:56 Deputy PM Grigoryan holds meeting with IMF Resident Representative for Armenia
- 05.25-16:50 Hayastan All-Armenian Fund should continue uniting Armenians: Session of Fund’s Board of Trustees held at Presidential Palace
Viewed 3232 times Henrikh Mkhitaryan hopes successful cooperation with Yura Movsisyan
Viewed 1689 times 'We say: Never again!': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Viewed 1218 times 25 remain hospitalized after mass food poisoning incident in Tierras de Armenia plant
Viewed 1206 times Australian city of Ryde adopts resolution in support for independence of Republic of Artsakh