Brad Pitt crashes vehicle in LA, Armenian man reportedly involved
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 9, ARMENPRESS. Hollywood actor Brad Pitt has been involved in a car accident on February 5 in Los Angeles.
According to Daily Mail, the 54-year old actor crashed his Tesla into a Nissan Altima, which in turn collided with a KIA Soul.
According to Armenian news reports, the driver of the Nissan Altima is an Armenian man.
Pitt exited his vehicle to take photos of the damages.
The drivers of the two other vehicles, who were very surprised to see the superstar, exchanged details with the actor.
“Nice meeting you” – Pitt said when shaking hands with the Armenian driver.
- 11.18-16:10 President of Artsakh meets with Armenian-American philanthropists in Los Angeles
- 11.18-15:43 Artsakh’s president, Hayastan Fund executive discuss Telethon 2018 in LA
- 11.18-14:15 Armenia’s Gyumri hosts concert to mark Poland’s 100th anniversary of independence
- 11.18-13:58 Stepantsminda-Lars road remains closed
- 11.18-13:27 Questions raised by Pashinyan must inevitably be clarified, MP Alen Simonyan on Belarus statement
- 11.18-11:40 Transportation, communication and IT commission set up at Public Council
- 11.18-11:16 Armenian, Italian presidents discuss enhancement of ties in Rome
- 11.17-17:47 European Film Festival kicks off in Armenia
- 11.17-17:26 All inter-state, republican significance roads open for traffic nationwide
- 11.17-17:21 Spanish police arrest 11 suspected drug traffickers, seize 650kg cocaine in major int’l operation
- 11.17-17:11 Opposition politicians arrested in Azerbaijan
- 11.17-16:06 Agricultural insurance program to gradually expand coverage in Armenia
- 11.17-14:57 City Hall to launch large scale inspections at Yerevan Zoo
- 11.17-14:45 United Arab Emirates donates equipment to Armenian medical facility
- 11.17-14:11 Stepantsminda-Lars shut down
- 11.17-13:56 Government to enable qualified professionals to be involved in public administration
- 11.17-13:17 Azerbaijan violates Artsakh ceasefire more than 80 times in one week
- 11.17-13:00 Argentine military sub San Juan missing for 1 year found deep in Atlantic
- 11.17-12:30 More than 1000 missing in California wildfires
- 11.17-12:05 Several military commanders fired, sanctioned over fatal crash
- 11.17-11:19 Armenian president, Italian global leading aerospace, defense company CEO discuss opportunities for cooperation
- 11.17-11:01 Armenia’s Yura Movsisyan becomes best striker of UEFA Nations League after spectacular Gibraltar match
- 11.17-11:01 European Stocks - 16-11-18
- 11.17-10:57 Authorities caution drivers to use exclusively winter tires when traveling to provinces
- 11.17-10:57 US stocks - 16-11-18
- 11.17-10:55 President of Artsakh arrives in U.S. on working visit
- 11.17-10:54 LME. Prices for non-ferrous and minor metals - 16-11-18
- 11.17-10:53 NYMEX: Precious Metals Prices - 16-11-18
- 11.17-10:50 Oil Prices - 16-11-18
- 11.17-10:42 Movsisyan praises “great team victory” in Gibraltar demolition
- 11.17-01:38 Yura Movsisyan shines as Armenia annihilates Gibraltar 2:6 and marks first ever fabulous Poker
- 11.16-23:27 Nikol Pashinyan demands respect from CSTO allies, expects explanations from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- 11.16-20:44 Armenia honors its lionheart fallen war hero Robert Abajyan
- 11.16-19:38 Upcoming snap polls to be another key moment for Armenian people, says UN Special Rapporteur after visit
- 11.16-19:06 Collegial relations with Russia are based on mutual trust and respect, says Armenia
Viewed 1932 times Nikol Pashinyan demands respect from CSTO allies, expects explanations from Belarus and Kazakhstan
Viewed 1699 times American State Department, Treasury delegation visits Armenia for Iran sanctions policy discussions
Viewed 1685 times You Could Cut It With A Knife: Heated debates, multiple vetoes, walkouts and lonewolf Mr. Galust Sahakyan’s idle-mode series
Viewed 1675 times Gazprom Armenia accuses tax authorities in defamation
Viewed 1644 times ‘No decision at this moment’ – caretaker defense minister on rumors about Armenia’s plans to acquire Swedish Saab JAS 39 Gripen fighter jets