Artsakh military denies Azerbaijani reports on sabotage
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 8, ARMENPRESS. Senor Hasratyan, spokesman of the defense ministry of Artsakh, refutes Azerbaijani media reports about an Artsakhi attempted sabotage and casualties.
“The report is false”, Hasratyan told ARMEPRESS.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan, spokesman of Armenia’s defense ministry, also labeled the Azeri reports as disinformation.
The Azerbaijani disinformation seeks to cover up another ceasefire violation incident, which killed an Artsakhi soldier.
- Armenia determined to not allow positional change in any part – foreign ministry
- Artsakh’s participation in negotiation process a mandatory condition for reaching lasting peace –
- Armenia remains advocate of exclusively peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict –
- Russian MFA responds to official Baku in relation with meeting with Artsakh’s representatives
- Azerbaijani military build-ups remain in Artsakh line of contact – acting defense minster