Artsakh military denies Azerbaijani reports on sabotage
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 8, ARMENPRESS. Senor Hasratyan, spokesman of the defense ministry of Artsakh, refutes Azerbaijani media reports about an Artsakhi attempted sabotage and casualties.
“The report is false”, Hasratyan told ARMEPRESS.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan, spokesman of Armenia’s defense ministry, also labeled the Azeri reports as disinformation.
The Azerbaijani disinformation seeks to cover up another ceasefire violation incident, which killed an Artsakhi soldier.
- Parliament condemns 1990 Baku Pogroms, other discrimination-based violence all around the
- Expert on Azerbaijani studies calls Mammadyarov’s statement provocative and unconstructive
- Artsakh’s participation in negotiations possible through exerting real pressure on Azerbaijan -
- Pan-national potential should be united for fully protecting our interests in Artsakh issue, says
- Border tension dropped significantly after Pashinyan-Aliyev agreement in Tajikistan, says
caretaker defense minister