Artsakh military denies Azerbaijani reports on sabotage
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 8, ARMENPRESS. Senor Hasratyan, spokesman of the defense ministry of Artsakh, refutes Azerbaijani media reports about an Artsakhi attempted sabotage and casualties.
“The report is false”, Hasratyan told ARMEPRESS.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan, spokesman of Armenia’s defense ministry, also labeled the Azeri reports as disinformation.
The Azerbaijani disinformation seeks to cover up another ceasefire violation incident, which killed an Artsakhi soldier.
- Int’l community’s silence on Azeri president’s statements leads to new threats from Baku – says
- Azerbaijan deliberately delays establishment of sustainable peace in the region – Artsakh MFA
- Artsakh expects expansion of capacities of OSCE Personal Representative of Chairperson in
- Expert highlights key points of President Sargsyan’s Munich speech on Armenian-Turkish
- 2016 April events prove risky situation in NK conflict zone – deputy FM Kocharyan on US
national intelligence report