US supports peaceful settlement of NK conflict – deputy assistant Secretary of State
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 7, ARMENPRESS. Delaying the resolution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict for more than 20 years is a long period, Bridget Brink, Deputy Assistance Secretary of State of the US said in Baku, APA reports.
“The U.S. fully supports a peaceful solution to the conflict and will continue to make efforts to achieve this goal”, she said.
She reminded that the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs are on a visit to Azerbaijan for negotiations over settlement of the conflict.
On February 8, the co-chairs will visit Armenia, and then Artsakh.
- Parliament condemns 1990 Baku Pogroms, other discrimination-based violence all around the
- Expert on Azerbaijani studies calls Mammadyarov’s statement provocative and unconstructive
- Artsakh’s participation in negotiations possible through exerting real pressure on Azerbaijan -
- Pan-national potential should be united for fully protecting our interests in Artsakh issue, says
- Border tension dropped significantly after Pashinyan-Aliyev agreement in Tajikistan, says
caretaker defense minister