US supports peaceful settlement of NK conflict – deputy assistant Secretary of State
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 7, ARMENPRESS. Delaying the resolution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict for more than 20 years is a long period, Bridget Brink, Deputy Assistance Secretary of State of the US said in Baku, APA reports.
“The U.S. fully supports a peaceful solution to the conflict and will continue to make efforts to achieve this goal”, she said.
She reminded that the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs are on a visit to Azerbaijan for negotiations over settlement of the conflict.
On February 8, the co-chairs will visit Armenia, and then Artsakh.
- Russian MFA responds to official Baku in relation with meeting with Artsakh’s representatives
- Azerbaijani military build-ups remain in Artsakh line of contact – acting defense minster
- “Committed to exclusively peaceful settlement based on self-determination right of peoples” –
Pashinyan says in remarks ahead of vote
- Russian political scientist predicts no major changes in Armenia’s policy in NK issue
- Nikol Pashinyan presents views on NK conflict settlement in parliament ahead of vote