US supports peaceful settlement of NK conflict – deputy assistant Secretary of State
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 7, ARMENPRESS. Delaying the resolution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict for more than 20 years is a long period, Bridget Brink, Deputy Assistance Secretary of State of the US said in Baku, APA reports.
“The U.S. fully supports a peaceful solution to the conflict and will continue to make efforts to achieve this goal”, she said.
She reminded that the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs are on a visit to Azerbaijan for negotiations over settlement of the conflict.
On February 8, the co-chairs will visit Armenia, and then Artsakh.
- Tension significantly decreases in Artsakh frontline – President’s adviser
- Holding parades and completing combat missions ain’t the same, says Armenian army chief on
Baku military display
- OSCE Secretary General, Russian deputy FM discuss Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- ‘Need more responsible and sensible negotiating party’ - Armenian FM comments on Aliyev’s
- ‘Wisdom isn’t inherited’ - Armenia foreign ministry slams Aliyev’s military rhetoric