US supports peaceful settlement of NK conflict – deputy assistant Secretary of State
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 7, ARMENPRESS. Delaying the resolution of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict for more than 20 years is a long period, Bridget Brink, Deputy Assistance Secretary of State of the US said in Baku, APA reports.
“The U.S. fully supports a peaceful solution to the conflict and will continue to make efforts to achieve this goal”, she said.
She reminded that the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs are on a visit to Azerbaijan for negotiations over settlement of the conflict.
On February 8, the co-chairs will visit Armenia, and then Artsakh.
- Expert highlights key points of President Sargsyan’s Munich speech on Armenian-Turkish
- 2016 April events prove risky situation in NK conflict zone – deputy FM Kocharyan on US
national intelligence report
- US National Intelligence sees risk of hostilities in 2018 in Nagorno Karabakh
- NK conflict can be solved only when Azerbaijan refuses from its maximalist expectations –
- OSCE MG Co-Chairs’ statement directed against Azerbaijan’s unconstructive policy – Vice