Azerbaijani President receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 7, ARMENPRESS. President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev on February 7 received OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov (Russia), Stephane Visconti (France) and Andrew Schofer (USA), as well as Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk, APA reports.
During the meeting the current situation of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict and the prospects of negotiation process were discussed.
The Co-Chairs will visit Armenia on February 8 and then Artsakh.
- Armenia determined to not allow positional change in any part – foreign ministry
- Artsakh’s participation in negotiation process a mandatory condition for reaching lasting peace –
- Armenia remains advocate of exclusively peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict –
- Russian MFA responds to official Baku in relation with meeting with Artsakh’s representatives
- Azerbaijani military build-ups remain in Artsakh line of contact – acting defense minster