Azerbaijani FM announces readiness to meet with Armenian counterpart in mid-January
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 20, ARMENPRESS. Azerbaijani foreign minister Elmar Mammadyarov announced that there is an agreement on a meeting with Armenian foreign minister Edward Nalbandian in mid-January 2018, APA reports.
“The meeting date will be announced by the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs. There is an agreement to hold a meeting in mid-January of the next year”, the Azerbaijani FM said during a joint press conference with Iranian and Turkish counterparts.
He informed that the meeting will take place in one of the European countries. “We have exchanged views in Vienna. The Co-Chairs will assess the discussions and make a decision. I even said that I am ready to hold talks for two days. The important is to have a result”, he said.
The last meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs was held in Vienna on December 6.
- British expert doesn’t expect change of Azerbaijan's stance over NK conflict issue
- US has special approach for Artsakh, deputy FM of Armenia says
- Russian foreign ministry considers normal the establishment of Russia-Artsakh Friendship Union
- Russia supports NK conflict’s full format settlement – foreign ministry spox
- Thomas de Waal sees consensus among OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries over NK