Erdogan, who denies murder of children during Armenian Genocide, cannot give lessons to Israel - Yair Lapid
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 11, ARMENPRESS. Yair Lapid, leader of the Israeli Yesh Atid party, said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who denies the murder of children during the Armenian Genocide, cannot give lessons to Israel, reports Armepress.
Yair Lapid posted on Twitter following Erdogan’s statement who called Israel a "terrorist state".
“Turkey’s President Erdogan calls Israel a “terrorist state that kills children”. The person, who denies the murder of children during the Armenian Genocide, has no right to preach us”, Yair Lapid said.
Earlier in July 2017 Yair Lapid called on the Israeli leadership to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also commented on Erdogan’s statement calling it as an “attack against Israel”.
“I am not used to receiving lectures about morality from a leader who bombs Kurdish villagers in his native Turkey, who jails journalists, who helps Iran go around international sanctions and who helps terrorists including in Gaza, killing innocent people”, the Israeli PM said.
- Superman actor Dean Cain highlights need for recognition of Armenian Genocide in Israel
- Los Angeles Library to host exhibitions on inherited trauma related to Armenian Genocide
- Majority of Egyptian MPs have pro-Armenian stance on Genocide – Armen Mazlumyan
- Egyptian lawmakers call on parliament to follow Netherlands’ example on Armenian Genocide
- “Never Again” should not be just a slogan: Madagascar’s foreign minister visits Armenian