Content of Sargsyan-Aliyev meeting obviously doesn’t suit Baku – deputy FM
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 12, ARMENPRESS. There is no clarity about the date of the meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani presidents. If the date is specified, it will be announced, deputy FM Shavarsh Kocharyan told reporters after today’s Cabinet meeting.
“Obviously the content of this meeting doesn’t suit Baku. From this perspective, Aliyev’s provocative statement was no coincidence, when he is attempting to distort the content and present another thing. But nevertheless, I don’t think that we will be able to avoid the meeting”, Kocharyan said.
Earlier the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs had announced the willingness of the sides to meet. But the Co-Chairs didn’t mention any specific date.
- Armenia welcomes Lebanon’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Reality demands return of Artsakh to negotiations table, France-Artsakh friendship circle
congratulates on Revival Day
- 30 years after Armenian massacres in Sumgait Azerbaijan’s anti-Armenian policy has not
changed, says deputy FM
- Parliament holds moment of silence in honor of Sumgait pogrom victims
- Azeri fascism exceeds Hitler with cruelty: Speaker Babloyan on Baku's state-sanctioned Sumgait