“Armenian and Azerbaijani presidents are ready to reengage in negotiations” – OSCE MG Co- Chairs release statement
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 7, ARMENPRESS. The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stephane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America) met with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan in Yerevan on 6 October and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev in Baku on 7 October to finalize preparations for the upcoming meeting of the Presidents, including possible topics for discussion.
The Co-Chairs were joined by the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Andrzej Kasprzyk.
“Both Presidents confirmed their readiness to reengage in negotiations with the purpose of reaching a peaceful settlement to the conflict. Information on the forthcoming summit will be released by the respective sides in the near future”, the Co-Chairs said in a statement.
- Australian Greens recognize the Republic of Artsakh
- Azerbaijan refused to join statement of OSCE MG Co-Chair countries in Vienna – Armenian FM
- Canadian MP condemns Azerbaijani actions against Artsakh
- NK conflict cannot have a military solution, says French Ambassador to Armenia
- Mexico has balanced position on NK conflict: Armenian Ambassador’s interview to El Universal