“Armenian and Azerbaijani presidents are ready to reengage in negotiations” – OSCE MG Co- Chairs release statement
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 7, ARMENPRESS. The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stephane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America) met with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan in Yerevan on 6 October and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev in Baku on 7 October to finalize preparations for the upcoming meeting of the Presidents, including possible topics for discussion.
The Co-Chairs were joined by the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Andrzej Kasprzyk.
“Both Presidents confirmed their readiness to reengage in negotiations with the purpose of reaching a peaceful settlement to the conflict. Information on the forthcoming summit will be released by the respective sides in the near future”, the Co-Chairs said in a statement.
- British expert doesn’t expect change of Azerbaijan's stance over NK conflict issue
- US has special approach for Artsakh, deputy FM of Armenia says
- Russian foreign ministry considers normal the establishment of Russia-Artsakh Friendship Union
- Russia supports NK conflict’s full format settlement – foreign ministry spox
- Thomas de Waal sees consensus among OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries over NK