“Armenian and Azerbaijani presidents are ready to reengage in negotiations” – OSCE MG Co- Chairs release statement
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 7, ARMENPRESS. The Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stephane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America) met with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan in Yerevan on 6 October and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev in Baku on 7 October to finalize preparations for the upcoming meeting of the Presidents, including possible topics for discussion.
The Co-Chairs were joined by the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office, Andrzej Kasprzyk.
“Both Presidents confirmed their readiness to reengage in negotiations with the purpose of reaching a peaceful settlement to the conflict. Information on the forthcoming summit will be released by the respective sides in the near future”, the Co-Chairs said in a statement.
- Senior Armenian lawmaker assesses Novruz Mammadov’s announcement absurd
- Maintaining negotiation process on NK conflict will reduce the risk of military confrontation –
- “Sargsyan-Aliyev meeting took place in constructive atmosphere” – Joint Statement of OSCE MG
Co-Chairs and FMs
- Sargsyan-Aliyev talks in Geneva are over
- Armenian, Azerbaijani Presidents hold private meeting in Geneva