Government grants jewelry company resident permit for Meridian FEZ
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 14, ARMENPRESS. The Armenian government granted Aroyan LLC resident (operation) permit for the Meridian free economic zone.
During today’s Cabinet meeting, minister of economic development and investments Suren Karayan said the company plans to be engaged in the jewelry sector, making 11 million dollars investments in 8 years.
The minister mentioned that up to 100 new jobs will be created during the 8 years.
“The company plans to export production to the following main destinations: Russia, Kazakhstan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman”, he said.
The annual export volume will amount to nearly 2,5 million dollars.
- Macron warmly greets Vigen Chitechyan at a reception given for him
On May 14 the inauguration ceremony of the 8th French President took place at the Élysée Palace.
- Armenia’s PM expresses admiration on Sochi Games
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia expressed his admiration on the occasion of the Sochi Winter Games, stating that they passed in the environment of solidarity and friendship.
- Armenian duduk to sound at Sochi Olympics
Prominent duduk player Gevorg Dabaghyan will introduce the Armenian national musical instrument.
- Armenian athletes to receive reward of USD 30 thousand in case of winning gold at Sochi
The representatives of the Armenian Olympic Team will be awarded with USD 30, 20, and 10 thousand, if they win gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively at the Sochi Olympics.
- First gold medal of Sochi Olympics goes to US snowboarder Kotsenburg
20-years-old Sage Kotsenburg of the United States became the first gold medalist of the Sochi Winter Olympics.
- “Book of Lamentations” by Gregory of Narek already available in Latvian
The presentation of Latvian version of “Book of Lamentations” by Armenian monk, poet, mystical philosopher, theologian Gregory of Narek was held in Riga, Latvia on April 4.
- Russia concerned over events in Armenia, Turkey and Kazakhstan
Russia is worried over political turbulence in neighboring countries but is confident in due security level at its borders, Russian President’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov said on July 18.
- Agreement to supply weaponry to Armenia from Russia on Cabinet’s agenda
During the meeting on April 7 with Dmitry Medvedev in Yerevan, Hovik Abrahamyan proposed Medvedev to instruct “Rosoboronexport” to accelerate the signing of agreement on supplying weaponry to Armenia
- Kerry: Russia and U.S ready to completely give up nuclear weapons
John Kerry made this statement during the G7 meeting in Hiroshima
- Tamar Kaprelian named Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2015
Tamar Kaprelian, one of the six members of Genealogy band representing Armenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, has won Wiwibloggs’ search for Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2015.