Post-Irma floods continue in Havana, Cuba
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 11, ARMENPRESS. The powerful Irma storm has reached Florida, US, but the resulting floods are continuing in Havana, Cuba.
Many seaside streets are under water in the Cuban capital.
Meteorologists said up to 11 meter high waves hit the city September 9.
In some parts of the city, the water is chest-high. Cars, furniture and debris are floating throughout the city.
The total damages are yet to be estimated.
According to initial reports, no fatalities have been recorded.
- 12:31 President Sargsyan arrives to EU Eastern Partnership summit
- 12:21 Closer to Europe: Signing of Armenia-EU new agreement to open new page in relations
- 12:12 Signing of new EU deal to have cornerstone significance for Armenia, says EPP president Joseph Daul
- 12:05 Argentina’s San Luis province declares April 24 as Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
- 12:03 Armenia and Germany exchange ratifications of double taxation, tax evasion agreement
- 11:54 Ordinary citizen will feel Armenia-EU agreement results within the course of time, says President Sargsyan
- 11:36 Eastern Partnership Summit kicks off in Brussels – LIVE
- 11:20 EPP supports efforts of OSCE MG Co-Chairs on NK conflict settlement: Party adopts declaration in Brussels
- 10:45 YEREVAN BESTSELLER 4/87: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s Terre Des Homes among weekly top ten
- 10:12 Cilicia business club to open branch in Yerevan
- 09:54 Hayastan All-Armenian Fund’s Telethon 2017 raises 12.505.456 USD
- 08:55 European Stocks - 23-11-17
- 08:54 US stocks - 23-11-17
- 08:53 LME. Prices for non-ferrous and minor metals - 23-11-17
- 08:51 NYMEX: Precious Metals Prices Up - 23-11-17
- 08:50 Oil Prices Up - 23-11-17
- 11.23-23:44 President Sargsyan attends EPP summit in Brussels
- 11.23-20:43 President Sargsyan presents perspectives of Armenia-EU cooperation development to European Friends of Armenia
- 11.23-20:38 Russia respects the signing of Armenia-EU cooperation agreement – Maria Zakharova
- 11.23-20:04 Armenian President, King of Belgium discuss opportunities for further deepening Armenian- Belgian economic relations
- 11.23-19:28 Zakharova comments on information on “Putin’s plan” for NK conflict settlement
- 11.23-19:07 Black ice formed on some roads of Armenia
- 11.23-18:14 Azerbaijan confirms information on discovering body of Azerbaijani soldier near Armenian positions
- 11.23-18:08 Central Bank of Armenia: exchange rates and prices of precious metals - 23-11-17
- 11.23-18:06 Asian Stocks - 23-11-17
- 11.23-17:18 Solar panel factory to be established in Abovyan city, Armenia
- 11.23-16:38 Export increases by more than 88% in Artsakh January-September 2017
- 11.23-16:25 French President hands over Chirac Foundation’s prize to Hrant Dink’s widow Rakel Dink
- 11.23-16:11 Fiscal policy should contribute to economic growth, says finance minister
- 11.23-15:59 30 international experts from 9 countries attend International Wine Festival in Armenia
- 11.23-15:47 Artsakh soldier wounded in landmine explosion transported to Yerevan
- 11.23-15:25 Azerbaijani soldier found dead near Armenia border
- 11.23-15:18 COAF and Ayb Educational Foundation to collaborate
- 11.23-15:12 PM Karapetyan, VEON executive Jean-Yves Charlier talk business in Yerevan
- 11.23-15:04 Armenian Government to assist community residents affected by natural disasters
Viewed 2861 times Baku pogrom eyewitness calls on not to forget the Armenian massacres
Viewed 1932 times Ceasefire must be maintained to achieve final peace in NK conflict – Brazil FM Aloysio Nunes Ferreira
Viewed 1877 times Brazilian foreign minister visits Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Viewed 1765 times Another earthquake occurs in Azerbaijan, felt in Armenia
Viewed 1765 times Works in Amulsar gold mine to be conducted by Caterpillar equipment worth 65 mln USD