Azerbaijani forces made more than 220 ceasefire violations this week
STEPANAKERT, AUGUST 19, ARMENPRESS. In the period from August 13 to 19, the Azerbaijani forces violated the ceasefire regime more than 220 times by firing over 3300 shots at the Armenian posts in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact, the defense ministry of the Artsakh Republic told Armenpress.
The Defense Army forces refrained from taking counter measures and continued confidently conducting the military service and controlling the situation in the frontline.
- Armenian MP Armen Ashotyan delivers speech at Euronest PA conference in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Any change putting Artsakh’s security under risk is inadmissible – FM Mirzoyan
- Mediators comprehend Azerbaijan is not reliable partner in negotiation process – editor-in-chief
of Azdak daily
- Armenia acquires as much armaments as needed for the security of our country - Chief of
General Staff of Armed Forces of Armenia
- Talks are simply cover for Azerbaijan for arms buildup & continuation of fraud – says deputy FM