Azerbaijani forces made more than 220 ceasefire violations this week
STEPANAKERT, AUGUST 19, ARMENPRESS. In the period from August 13 to 19, the Azerbaijani forces violated the ceasefire regime more than 220 times by firing over 3300 shots at the Armenian posts in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact, the defense ministry of the Artsakh Republic told Armenpress.
The Defense Army forces refrained from taking counter measures and continued confidently conducting the military service and controlling the situation in the frontline.
- Int’l community’s silence on Azeri president’s statements leads to new threats from Baku – says
- Azerbaijan deliberately delays establishment of sustainable peace in the region – Artsakh MFA
- Artsakh expects expansion of capacities of OSCE Personal Representative of Chairperson in
- Expert highlights key points of President Sargsyan’s Munich speech on Armenian-Turkish
- 2016 April events prove risky situation in NK conflict zone – deputy FM Kocharyan on US
national intelligence report