Azerbaijani forces made more than 220 ceasefire violations this week
STEPANAKERT, AUGUST 19, ARMENPRESS. In the period from August 13 to 19, the Azerbaijani forces violated the ceasefire regime more than 220 times by firing over 3300 shots at the Armenian posts in the Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact, the defense ministry of the Artsakh Republic told Armenpress.
The Defense Army forces refrained from taking counter measures and continued confidently conducting the military service and controlling the situation in the frontline.
- Artsakh issue is axiomatic priority for us – Armenia’s Ashotyan on declaration of EU Eastern
- Azerbaijan in every way tries to step back from agreements – Armenian FM
- “It is difficult to separate settlement elements from whole package” – Lavrov on NK conflict
- Russia to continue supporting creation of conditions for settlement of NK conflict, says FM
- Armenian, Russian FMs hold joint press conference in Yerevan - LIVE