Azerbaijan fires over 2200 bullets in Artsakh’s direction within one week
YEREVAN, AUGUST 12, ARMENPRESS. The Azerbaijani side violated the ceasefire regime nearly 200 times on Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line during August 6-12, firing over 2200 bullets against Armenian positions from different firearm weapons.
As “Armenpress” was informed from the press service of the Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh, despite the relatively calm situation on the front line, the Defense Army units conduct their military duty vigilantly and keep the tactical superiority in their hands.
- After Sargsyan-Aliyev meeting Azerbaijan continues violating ceasefire regime - Armenian FM
- Baku is engaged in cheap manipulations – Armenian FM to Azerbaijani counterpart
- Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents in Geneva agreed to take steps to reduce tension – FM
Nalbandian releases details
- In order to exclude military operations in NK conflict zone the sides should implement the
agreements – OSCE MG former US Co-Chair
- Armenian Parliament’s Vice Speaker calls on Azerbaijani FM not to show his own primitive
thinking by absurd statements