Tourism visit numbers grow in Artsakh
YEREVAN, JULY 17, ARMENPRESS. Based on the data of 2017, tourism in Artsakh grew in all directions.
The ministry of economy of Artsakh told ARMENPRESS that a 26% growth of foreign tourists has been recorded in January-June of 2017 compared to 2015, while the number amounted 46% compared to 2016.
The number of visits has also increased in the main tourism locations with more than 5000 visitors in the Tigranakert state reserve, which is 62% more compared to 2015.
Estimates suggest tourism incomes amounted to 1,7 billion drams, which is a 35% growth.
It is noteworthy that 25 million drams in investments from international donors was attracted, in addition to budget resources for tourism development.
- 04.26-21:51 RPA parliamentary faction to discuss PM’s candidacy in the nearest days
- 04.26-21:46 Armen Dzhigarkhanyan hospitalized in coma - TASS
- 04.26-21:31 Nikol Pashinyan invites Karen Karapetyan to negotiations with condition of presence of press
- 04.26-20:58 We witness awakening of civil society in Armenia with great contribution of the youth – President Sarkissian
- 04.26-20:12 History will appreciate Serzh Sargsyan’s high civic and political step – President Sarkissian
- 04.26-19:44 Karen Karapetyan, Vladimir Putin hold telephone conversation
- 04.26-19:26 NK conflict must be settled exclusively through peaceful means – Russian MFA
- 04.26-19:17 The decision who will head Armenia must be made inside the country – Russian MFA
- 04.26-18:30 Republican Party authorizes Karen Karapetyan to negotiate with other political forces on behalf of the party – Sharmazanov
- 04.26-18:23 Spanish Alcorcón city recognizes Armenian Genocide
- 04.26-18:12 Republican Party faction to discuss PM’s candidacy tomorrow
- 04.26-18:06 Russia does everything possible to develop fraternal ties with Armenia – Russian MFA
- 04.26-17:56 Central Bank of Armenia: exchange rates and prices of precious metals - 26-04-18
- 04.26-17:55 Asian Stocks - 26-04-18
- 04.26-17:50 Acting Finance Minister says domestic political tensions have an impact on economic development
- 04.26-17:22 Tourists planning to visit Armenia interested in country’s situation – clarifications by travel agencies
- 04.26-17:17 Government to specify salary, pension rise and decrease of income tax, says acting finance minister
- 04.26-17:15 ‘I’m not going to respond to proposal of any position’ – acting minister Tonoyan
- 04.26-17:08 Artsakh’s President, His Holiness Garegin II discuss current situation in Armenia
- 04.26-17:07 Russia hopes Armenia’s domestic situation will be settled within constitutional framework, says Putin’s spokesman
- 04.26-16:51 Serzh Sargsyan’s step to resign from PM’s post positively perceived by foreign investors – acting finance minister
- 04.26-16:50 Constructive dialogue the best solution to current inner-political situation - acting finance minister
- 04.26-16:48 ‘Public order must be maintained’ – Acting PM suggests law enforcement agencies to take measures
- 04.26-16:47 Government is working normally, says acting transportation minister
- 04.26-16:46 Cabinet meeting didn’t discuss possibility of state of emergency, says acting finance minister
- 04.26-16:43 Positive figures of first quarter of 2018 should be maintained, says Armenia’s acting PM
- 04.26-16:37 Acting Armenian FM, Russia’s Lavrov discuss situation in Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- 04.26-16:31 None of Armenia’s partners tried to interfere in internal affairs, deputy FM says
- 04.26-16:30 “Would you respect me?” – Acting finance minister on theoretical future work with opposition’s team
- 04.26-16:10 Ahead of election of Armenian Prime Minister: Whose candidacies will be nominated by factions?
- 04.26-16:05 Police Chief orders to drop administrative proceedings over traffic violations for April 13-25
- 04.26-15:55 Aznavour returns to France, no health concerns
- 04.26-15:51 Tribute flowers at genocide memorial to gain second life
- 04.26-15:47 Government approves 2017 state budget performance
- 04.26-14:53 ‘Our goals must be pursued with peace and respect’ – Chess GM Aronian on Armenia events
Viewed 35179 times URGENT: Prime Minister Sargsyan resigns
Viewed 11268 times Charles Aznavour hospitalized in St. Petersburg
Viewed 3603 times Armenian President arrives to overcrowded Republic Square of Yerevan to negotiate with opposition MP
Viewed 2991 times URGENT: Artsakh military releases footage showing Azerbaijani mobilization of manpower, equipment
Viewed 2404 times Armenian official advises SOAD’s Serj Tankian to refrain from anti-constitutional calls