Armenian, Azerbaijan Presidents support peaceful talks – says OSCE MG Russian Co-Chair
YEREVAN, JUNE 19, ARMENPRESS. Following the meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov in Baku, OSCE Minsk Group Russian Co-Chair Igor Popov announced that the OSCE Minsk Group hopes the sides will continue the political dialogue, APA reports.
“Like in Yerevan, in Baku as well we had discussions on resumption of political dialogue as a result of which we can conclude that the Presidents of both countries support the continuation of peaceful talks”, Popov said.
- Australian Greens recognize the Republic of Artsakh
- Azerbaijan refused to join statement of OSCE MG Co-Chair countries in Vienna – Armenian FM
- Canadian MP condemns Azerbaijani actions against Artsakh
- NK conflict cannot have a military solution, says French Ambassador to Armenia
- Mexico has balanced position on NK conflict: Armenian Ambassador’s interview to El Universal