Armenian, Azerbaijan Presidents support peaceful talks – says OSCE MG Russian Co-Chair
YEREVAN, JUNE 19, ARMENPRESS. Following the meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov in Baku, OSCE Minsk Group Russian Co-Chair Igor Popov announced that the OSCE Minsk Group hopes the sides will continue the political dialogue, APA reports.
“Like in Yerevan, in Baku as well we had discussions on resumption of political dialogue as a result of which we can conclude that the Presidents of both countries support the continuation of peaceful talks”, Popov said.
- Russian MFA responds to official Baku in relation with meeting with Artsakh’s representatives
- Azerbaijani military build-ups remain in Artsakh line of contact – acting defense minster
- “Committed to exclusively peaceful settlement based on self-determination right of peoples” –
Pashinyan says in remarks ahead of vote
- Russian political scientist predicts no major changes in Armenia’s policy in NK issue
- Nikol Pashinyan presents views on NK conflict settlement in parliament ahead of vote