Armenian, Azerbaijan Presidents support peaceful talks – says OSCE MG Russian Co-Chair
YEREVAN, JUNE 19, ARMENPRESS. Following the meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov in Baku, OSCE Minsk Group Russian Co-Chair Igor Popov announced that the OSCE Minsk Group hopes the sides will continue the political dialogue, APA reports.
“Like in Yerevan, in Baku as well we had discussions on resumption of political dialogue as a result of which we can conclude that the Presidents of both countries support the continuation of peaceful talks”, Popov said.
- British expert doesn’t expect change of Azerbaijan's stance over NK conflict issue
- US has special approach for Artsakh, deputy FM of Armenia says
- Russian foreign ministry considers normal the establishment of Russia-Artsakh Friendship Union
- Russia supports NK conflict’s full format settlement – foreign ministry spox
- Thomas de Waal sees consensus among OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairing countries over NK