Armenian, Azerbaijan Presidents support peaceful talks – says OSCE MG Russian Co-Chair
YEREVAN, JUNE 19, ARMENPRESS. Following the meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov in Baku, OSCE Minsk Group Russian Co-Chair Igor Popov announced that the OSCE Minsk Group hopes the sides will continue the political dialogue, APA reports.
“Like in Yerevan, in Baku as well we had discussions on resumption of political dialogue as a result of which we can conclude that the Presidents of both countries support the continuation of peaceful talks”, Popov said.
- ‘We don’t have toys in our army’ – Armenia and Artsakh deny Azerbaijani report on UAV downing
- MEP Frank Engel says it’s necessary to install investigative mechanisms in Artsakh-Azerbaijan
line of contact
- Artsakh’s military comments on Azerbaijan’s usage of TOS multiple rocket launchers in drills
- Armenia speaks with facts, but Azerbaijan with imaginary impressions – FM Nalbandian
- French President introduced on situation of Nagorno Karabakh conflict - MG Co-Chair Visconti