Armenian, Azerbaijan Presidents support peaceful talks – says OSCE MG Russian Co-Chair
YEREVAN, JUNE 19, ARMENPRESS. Following the meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov in Baku, OSCE Minsk Group Russian Co-Chair Igor Popov announced that the OSCE Minsk Group hopes the sides will continue the political dialogue, APA reports.
“Like in Yerevan, in Baku as well we had discussions on resumption of political dialogue as a result of which we can conclude that the Presidents of both countries support the continuation of peaceful talks”, Popov said.
- Azerbaijani forces made more than 220 ceasefire violations this week
- 558 killed and 1293 wounded: Document on Azerbaijan’s losses in April war published at
- OSCE Minsk Group continues making efforts to organize meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani
- Situation under control in Artsakh: Azerbaijan’s behavior is terrorism – Artsakh President’s spox
- Defense Army soldier posthumously awarded with ‘For Service in Battle’ medal