Armenian, Azerbaijan Presidents support peaceful talks – says OSCE MG Russian Co-Chair
YEREVAN, JUNE 19, ARMENPRESS. Following the meeting with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov in Baku, OSCE Minsk Group Russian Co-Chair Igor Popov announced that the OSCE Minsk Group hopes the sides will continue the political dialogue, APA reports.
“Like in Yerevan, in Baku as well we had discussions on resumption of political dialogue as a result of which we can conclude that the Presidents of both countries support the continuation of peaceful talks”, Popov said.
- Armenian Parliament’s Vice Speaker calls on Azerbaijani FM not to show his own primitive
thinking by absurd statements
- Senior Armenian lawmaker assesses Novruz Mammadov’s announcement absurd
- Maintaining negotiation process on NK conflict will reduce the risk of military confrontation –
- “Sargsyan-Aliyev meeting took place in constructive atmosphere” – Joint Statement of OSCE MG
Co-Chairs and FMs
- Sargsyan-Aliyev talks in Geneva are over