Henrikh Mkhitaryan is happy to finally find his place in team
YEREVAN, AUGUST 19, ARMENPRESS. Midfielder of Armenia's national football team and Borussia Dortmund, Henrikh Mkhitaryan mentioned in an interview with the German “Bild”, that he is very happy to finally find his place in the German team. “Armenpress” presents the full interview:
- Mr. Mkhitaryan, can tell what is going on? It is impossible to recognize you…
- We trained very hard…
- Jokes aside?
- I am confident about my capabilities and feel the support of my teammates. I am very happy to find my place in the team.
-Are you on the same level as you were in 2013, when being transferred from “Shakhtar” to “Borussia”.
- I would not like to seem haughty, but I think I can do better.
-What do you mean?
- My main aim was to score a goal in “Shakhtar”, as my Brazilian teammates organized the attacks and managed the game. I can manage the game in “Borussia”, score goals and perform effective assists. I can do everything here. And, thankfully, I manage to solve those problems. And I hope that I will continue to play this way.
- You really manage to solve all the problems. This is evidenced by the reaction of fans. The fans saw you off applauding standing ovation.
-The atmosphere in the stadium was incredible. I was thrilled. I am thankful to the fans the support us in this way and I am happy that we were able to grant them a 4-0 victory.