Armenians among those killed in Russia plane crash
YEREVAN, AUGUST 9, ARMENPRESS. The identities of the nine persons, killed in the plane crash near Russian Istrinsky reservoir, revealed. Armenpress reports, referring to LifeNews sources, that as a result of the clash between "Robinson-44" helicopter and Cessna Amphibious Aircraft, at least 2 persons of Armenian nationality died.
There were 2 persons under legal age among the victims.
The passengers were Larisa Manukyan, Paruyr Manukyan, underage Erik (the last name is not identified), Aphelia G. (underage). Master of Sports Vadim Bukhtiyarov, Olga Bagrova, Elizaveta (the last name is not identified) and Mehmed Razaev were in the helicopter which was flown by an experienced pilot. All the passengers were killed by the crash. The plane crash took place yesterday evening.
- Military investigators probe SU-25 crash
- Liturgy delivered at Kemerovo’s Armenian church for memory of Armenians killed in shopping
- Investigative Committee announces names of car accident victims: criminal case instituted
Earlier it was reported that at midnight a tragic incident happened in Lori Marz of the Republic of Armenia.
- 7 killed in tragic car accident on Armenia’s Tashir-Stepanavan highway
The fire was put out at 1:33am. Rescuers pulled the dead bodies from the car.
- 1,3-magnitude earthquake shakes Armenia
The Ministry informed that the earthquake was felt in the capital Yerevan.