Argentina’s President expressed support to Armenian Genocide centenary commemoration ceremony
BUENOS AIRES, APRIL 15, ARMENPRESS: The President of Argentina Cristina Kirchner met with the representatives of the Armenian community and expressed her support to the Armenian Genocide centenary commemoration ceremony. Armenpress reports, citing the PrensaArmenia.com.ar that the press service of the Argentinean President spread a press release on that.
The abovementioned meeting was attended by the Argentina’s Minister of Justice and Human Rights Julio Alak, the Archbishop of the Armenian Apostolic Church of Argentina and Chile Kisag Muradyan, the representatives of the Armenian National Committee of Latin America and the businessman Eduardo Eurnekian.
The President of Argentina Cristina Kirchner met this afternoon with representatives of the Armenian Community of Argentina in Olivos residence to "express her solidarity with the hundredth anniversary of the Armenian Genocide," according to presidency press.
Armenpress reports, citing the PrensaArmenia.com.ar that the meeting was attended by Minister of Justice and Human Rights Office, Julio Alak, along with Archbishop Kissag Mouradian, Primate of the Armenian Apostolic Church, Alberto Djeredjian, president of the Administrative Institution of the Armenian Church, Bartholome Ketchian, representative of the Armenian National Committee of South America, businessman Eduardo Eurnekian, president of the Corporation America, Leon Arslanian, former Minister of Justice of the Nation, and Dr. Daniel Stamboulian, president of FUNCEI.
- Lindsey Graham confesses White House asked him to block Armenian Genocide resolution at
- Senate of the greatest country on face of the world should recognize Armenian Genocide -
- Egyptian scholars visit Armenian Genocide memorial in Yerevan
- Blocking Armenian Genocide resolution in US Senate is a result of another deal, says expert
- Senator Lindsey Graham blocks Armenian Genocide resolution after meeting with US, Turkish