State of Georgia has declared April 24th as Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
ATLANTA, 2 APRIL, ARMENPRESS. The House of Representatives of the State of Georgia has commemorated the victims of the Armenian Genocide and has adopted Resolution H. R. 904. As “Armenpress” reports, citing the ANCA Facebook page, by H.R. 904, Georgia has declared April 24th as Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day.
Out of the 50 States of the United States of America, 42 have officially recognized the Armenian Genocide.
Photo from Wikipedia
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106
- President Sarkissian donates rare Armenian Genocide photographs from personal collection to
- Israel’s foreign ministry official pays tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in Yerevan
- Motion recognizing Armenian Genocide put into debate in Australia
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry