Kessab-Armenians concerned that Turkey might provoke ISIS to take steps against Kessab
YEREVAN, 26 FEBRUARY, ARMENPRESS. Kessab-Armenians are concerned that Turkey might provoke ISIS to take steps against Kessab. This is what member of the Executive Body for Emergency Help for Diaspora Armenians Garo Manjigian mentioned in an interview with “Armenpress”, adding that even though that’s the Kessab-Armenians’ only concern, there hasn’t been any troubling case registered yet.
“Turkey might provoke ISIS, just like it provoked Jabha an Nusra, which attacked Kessab last year,” Manjigian mentioned, adding that the situation in Kessab is relatively calm and that life is getting back on track.
- Armenia, Lebanon presidents concur on need to find peaceful solution for Middle East crises
- Armenian diplomats continue presenting Armenian products at Damascus exhibition
- Assad declares about readiness to hold parliamentary elections
According to Yushchenko, Assad is ready to hold parliamentary elections "on the basis of all political forces that want Syria’s prosperity."
- Armenian-populated Aleppo appears in darkness for several days
The electricity and water supply has been suspended in the Armenian-populated Aleppo for several days.
- Missiles found near Kessab
Missiles were found near Kessab on June 30