Turkish troops succeeded in Gallipoli, but were crushed in Sardarapat
YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 25, ARMENPRESS. The Turkish divisions, which succeeded at the Battle of Gallipoli, were crushed in future by the Armenians in Sardarapad. As reports “Armenpress”, the Director of the National Archives of the Republic of Armenia Amatuni Virabyan stated this at the course of the press conference held on February 25.
Among other things, the Director of the National Archives of the Republic of Armenia Amatuni Virabyan underscored: “The same Turkish divisions, which were fighting at the Battle of Gallipoli in 1915, were fighting in Sardarapat. The same divisions of Gallipoli retreated and fled in Sardarapat.”
- Blocking Armenian Genocide resolution in US Senate is a result of another deal, says expert
- Senator Lindsey Graham blocks Armenian Genocide resolution after meeting with US, Turkish
- Professor Ara Darzi urges UK government to recognize Armenian Genocide
- Greek President Prokopis Pavlopoulos honors Armenian Genocide victims at Yerevan’s
- ANCA to have discussions with US Senators to bring S.Res. 150 for vote after House passage