Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- ‘The Promise’ director Terry George and co-producer Eric Esrailian visit Armenian Genocide
- Only a democratic Turkey can recognize the Genocide – Garo Paylan
- Cem Özdemir awarded with Mkhitar Gosh medal
- Armenian President awards Czech MP authoring Armenian Genocide recognition resolution
- Recognition, prevention of genocides is top issue, says deputy FM