Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry
- ‘US and Israel should recognize Armenian Genocide’ – Bloomberg
- 'We say: Never again!': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in
- Bringing Armenian Genocide recognition issue to Knesset agenda is a political step against
Turkey – Armenian National Committee
- As Turkey-Israel row escalates, Knesset MPs turn to Armenian Genocide recognition motion