Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- Israeli minister pays homage to Armenian Genocide victims in Yerevan memorial
- International Association of Genocide Scholars condemns Australian SBS’s policy on Armenian
- Estonia’s FM pays tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in Tsitsernakaberd Memorial
- City of Valencia recognizes Armenian Genocide
- Journalist Robert Fisk goes on traces of Armenian Genocide in Antep
“They were deported by the Ottoman Turks from this lovely city, which had been their families’ home for hundreds of years, to be executed into common graves. The murderers were both Turks and Kurds”, Fisk writes.