Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- Canadian Armenian Genocide survivor Sirvard Kurdian dies aged 106
- President Sarkissian donates rare Armenian Genocide photographs from personal collection to
- Israel’s foreign ministry official pays tribute to memory of Armenian Genocide victims in Yerevan
- Motion recognizing Armenian Genocide put into debate in Australia
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry