Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- “Never Again” should not be just a slogan: Madagascar’s foreign minister visits Armenian
- Israeli opposition vows to continue seeking recognition of Armenian Genocide – exclusive
commentary from Yesh Atid
- Two bills on Armenian Genocide to be debated before Netherlands parliament’s spring leave
- Turkish historian uses research of transliterated letters to prove false historiography on
- Armenian students hold silent protests in US demanding recognition of Genocide