Genocide movie presents destiny of five missionaries
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 2, ARMENPRESS: A movie, devoted to the centennial of the Armenian Genocide, is being prepared and tells about the destinies and stories of five women missionaries, who helped the Armenian people. The film “Map of Salvation” will tell about the universal pain and the challenges, a nation faced and the five missionary women, coming from different parts of the world to help. The screenwriter and producer of the film is the Founding Director of Mann Pictures Manvel Saribekyan, who told Armenpress about the movie “Map of Salvation”.
- Not condemning Armenian Genocide led to Hitler fascism – Vice Speaker Sharmazanov to
- Brazil’s foreign minister comments on his visit to Armenian Genocide Memorial
- Brazilian foreign minister visits Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
- “Deeply disappointed at this miscarriage of justice” – Catholicos Aram I on ECHR’s Sis decision
- More than 100 US Congressmen support Armenian Genocide resolution