Azerbaijan violated ceasefire regime for about 200 times
STEPANAKERT, OCTOBER 4, ARMENPRESS. In accordance with the operative data of the Defense Army of Nagorno Karabakh Republic, within the period ranging from September 28 to October 4, the rival violated the ceasefire regime for about 200 times on the line of contact of Karabakh-Azerbaijani opposing armies. More than 1200 bullets were fired towards our troops during this period.
As reports “Armenpress” citing the website of the Ministry of Defense of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic, the front units of the Defense Army gave relevant response to the rival’s attacks and took necessary steps to organize firm defense of the military positions along the entire line of contact.
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to meet “soon”
- Armenia soldier wounded by Azerbaijani cross-border gunfire
- Azerbaijan has released information bait on position movements, says Armenian military’s spox
- Soldier seized by Azerbaijan “got geographically lost”, says Armenian defense minister
- OSCE conducts monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan border