Armenia to support initiative of Catholicosate of Cilicia to apply to Turkey’s Constitution Court
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 20, ARMENPRESS. Armenia will support the initiative of the Catholicosate of Cilicia to apply to the Constitutional Court of Turkey to return the residence in Sis. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Edward Nalbandian stated this while answering a question about his attitude on the initiative. The question was put forward at the course of the meeting with the participants of the 5th Homeland-Diaspora conference.
As reports “Armenpress”, among other things, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Edward Nalbandian underscored: “Can there be any other opinion, but that such a significant enterprise must only be supported? We shall support that initiative.” The audience welcomed the answer of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia Edward Nalbandian with ovations.
- Acknowledging the historical reality or a pressure card on Turkey?: Armenian National
Committee’s reaction to reports on UAE’s recognition of Genocide
- Egypt making first step towards recognition of Armenian Genocide? ANCE weighs in on el-Sisi’s
- Cypriot defense minister honors Armenian Genocide victims at Yerevan memorial
- Armenia views recognition and condemnation of Genocide in context of ensuring global security,
- Pashinyan assesses Macron’s declaration of April 24 a "national day of commemoration of the
Armenian genocide" a powerful demonstration of solidarity