Kim Kardashian attends USC SHOAH Foundation event dedicated to Armenian Genocide
YEREVAN, MAY 8, ARMENPRESS. Prominent Armenian TV star Kim Kardashian was present at the event dedicated to the Armenian Genocide. The event was organized by USC SHOAH Foundation. As reports “Armenpress”, the popular TV star made a post on this in Instagram. Kardashian also posted a photo, where she is standing by a 100-year old Armenian Genocide survivor.
Kim Kardashian particularly stated: “Honored to be at the USC SHOAH Foundation event to support Armenian genocide testimonies. I'm sitting next to the most inspiring 100 year old Armenian genocide survivor.”
The fact of the Armenian Genocide by the Ottoman government has been documented, recognized, and affirmed in the form of media and eyewitness reports, laws, resolutions, and statements by many states and international organizations. The complete catalogue of all documents categorizing the 1915 wholesale massacre of the Armenian population in Ottoman Empire as a premeditated and thoroughly executed act of genocide, is extensive. Uruguay was the first country to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide in 1965. The massacres of the Armenian people were officially condemned and recognized as genocide in accordance with the international law by France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Cyprus, Lebanon, Uruguay, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Canada, Vatican and Australia.
- Superman actor Dean Cain highlights need for recognition of Armenian Genocide in Israel
- Los Angeles Library to host exhibitions on inherited trauma related to Armenian Genocide
- Majority of Egyptian MPs have pro-Armenian stance on Genocide – Armen Mazlumyan
- Egyptian lawmakers call on parliament to follow Netherlands’ example on Armenian Genocide
- “Never Again” should not be just a slogan: Madagascar’s foreign minister visits Armenian