Kim Kardashian attends USC SHOAH Foundation event dedicated to Armenian Genocide
YEREVAN, MAY 8, ARMENPRESS. Prominent Armenian TV star Kim Kardashian was present at the event dedicated to the Armenian Genocide. The event was organized by USC SHOAH Foundation. As reports “Armenpress”, the popular TV star made a post on this in Instagram. Kardashian also posted a photo, where she is standing by a 100-year old Armenian Genocide survivor.
Kim Kardashian particularly stated: “Honored to be at the USC SHOAH Foundation event to support Armenian genocide testimonies. I'm sitting next to the most inspiring 100 year old Armenian genocide survivor.”
The fact of the Armenian Genocide by the Ottoman government has been documented, recognized, and affirmed in the form of media and eyewitness reports, laws, resolutions, and statements by many states and international organizations. The complete catalogue of all documents categorizing the 1915 wholesale massacre of the Armenian population in Ottoman Empire as a premeditated and thoroughly executed act of genocide, is extensive. Uruguay was the first country to officially recognize the Armenian Genocide in 1965. The massacres of the Armenian people were officially condemned and recognized as genocide in accordance with the international law by France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Cyprus, Lebanon, Uruguay, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Canada, Vatican and Australia.
- “Deeply disappointed at this miscarriage of justice” – Catholicos Aram I on ECHR’s Sis decision
- More than 100 US Congressmen support Armenian Genocide resolution
- ‘I know a lot about Armenians’ – Jussi Biorn on grandmother’s Genocide memoirs & more
- “Architects of Denial” documentary on Armenian Genocide screened in Washington DC
- ‘The Promise’ director Terry George and co-producer Eric Esrailian visit Armenian Genocide