My dream fulfilled: Artak Beglaryan
YEREVAN, AUGUST 28, ARMENPRESS: “Purposeful, loyal, honest, sensitive, humorous”. These are the words characterizing by his friends the young and promising political expert, the Assistant to the Prime Minister of Artsakh Artak Beglaryan. Artak has recently fulfilled his dream-objective and reached the top of the Biblical Ararat Mountain, thus overcoming the challenge thrown by him. Armenpress had an interview with the Assistant to the Prime Minister of Artsakh and learnt about the climbing to the Ararat Mountain, the visit of Beglaryan to the Western Armenia, his working activities and further plans.
- How did you decide to implement that difficult and at the same time pleasant idea?
- For years I had been thinking that someday I will visit the Western Armenia and climb the Biblical Ararat Mountain. Last year I read an announcement about a tour to Ararat and decided that it was high time to get there and fulfill my dream at last.
- You were in the Western Armenia and set a foot on our ancestral lands. Would it be ours one day?
- I visited several cities of our historical motherland and got quite contradictory feelings – from pride to pain and from happiness to anger. It is interesting that we did not feel like foreigners but as the owners of those lands. I am certain that some day it will be ours, but only in case if we strive for it together and get the right to return it.
- Concerning your work… You have been the Assistant to the Prime Minister of Artsakh for a year. Is not it difficult to be the assistant to the third figure of the Republic?
- Any work, my work as well, has its characteristic difficulties, especially if you strive for higher results. One should match the working and personal qualities to the particular demands of the work to get a good result.
- What plans do you have for the future?
- Regarding the education, I am going to apply for postgraduate studies to begin my scientific way. Concerning the work, let us wait and see. As for my dreams, now it is difficult to say anything, as I have always thought that my dreams are on the level of objectives, which need to be fulfilled and not dreamt of. (THE FULL INTERVIEW IS AVAILABLE IN ARMENIAN)
Interviewed by Ani Nazaryan