Cemal Pasha Grandson publishes a book about Armenian Genocide
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 7, ARMENPRESS: Hasam Cemal, the grandson of one of Armenian Genocide perpetrators Cemal Pasha is publishing a book in coming week entitled ''1915. Armenian genocide''. As Armenpress reports citing Istanbul based ''Agos'' Armenian weekly newspaper, the author stated ''We cannot move forward without confronting and taking into consideration the events of past. We cannot keep an eye on the anguish of the past. Moreover the pain of 1915 is not a story, it is current day issue'' .
The first chapter of the book runs how Hasan comes to know 1915 events. Then the author dwells on how he became to be called ''parricide'' after coming forth with his obtained information and statements in the course of Hrant Dink assassination hearings in 2006. The second chapter of the book tells the author’s way of thinking before reveal of 1915 events and reportedly how it changed in the course of the time.The most interesting part of the book is the third chapter entitled ''Pasha Grandfather or Cemal Pasha family''. This chapter tells about 1915 Armenian Genocide organizer Cemal Pasha and his family. Hasan Cemal has repeatedly stated he recognizes 1915 events Genocide. He visted Tsitsernakeberd and laid a wreath at the Genocide Memorial in 2008.
- Motion recognizing Armenian Genocide put into debate in Australia
- Armenian Genocide recognition process is of great importance for Armenia – foreign ministry
- ‘US and Israel should recognize Armenian Genocide’ – Bloomberg
- 'We say: Never again!': Cypriot Parliament’s delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in
- Bringing Armenian Genocide recognition issue to Knesset agenda is a political step against
Turkey – Armenian National Committee