Seyran Ohanyan says the most valuable gift for him is not a material but significant
YEREVAN, DECEMBER 28, ARMENPRESS:
The series of interviews with a number of Armenian ministers showed that they at some extent participate in New Year shopping, make dreams and even believe in miracles. Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan is not an exclusion.
- Mr. Ohanyan, New Year has a special sacrament. On this day people make wishes, believe in miracles. Do you believe in New Year miracle?
- I believed in New Year miracle when I was a child. In general, I do believe in miracles. It is by miracle that I have an opportunity to serve my country.
- Is there a dream, a wish you make each New Year so that it comes true?
- My greatest wish of the past 20 years is the international recognition of the Republic of Nagorno Karabakh, including by Azerbaijan.
- Everyone loves getting presents. There are also presents which are being remembered throughout the life. Which one will you remember?
- For me the most valuable gift is not material but vital with its significance: it is the courageous service of Armenian soldier.
- Though New Year celebrations are joyful, there also accompanied with “Pleasant worries”, among them is New Year shopping. Is it a worry or pleasure for you?
- The organizational part of the New Year holiday is mainly done by my wife. I am trying to facilitate her work, which is a very pleasant obligation for me.
- What will you wish the people in New Year?
- Peace and welfare and for the young families I will wish many children. Let the 2012 be full of pleasant trials which will help us not to lose vigilance and the strive to development.