621 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Armenia
YEREVAN, JANUARY 20, ARMENPRESS. 621 new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Armenia in the past one day, the ministry of health reported.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country has reached 349,329.
The COVID-19 recoveries rose by 103 in a day, bringing the total to 333,857.
The death toll has risen to 8026 (1 death case in past day).
5838 COVID-19 tests were conducted on January 19.
The number of active cases is 5927.
- 16:08 Cenbank says growth could be higher than 1,6% projection
- 16:05 CSTO Defense Ministers discuss challenges, threats to military security during virtual session
- 15:53 ‘Hopeful to see concrete steps’ – EU’s Borrell on recent meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani leaders
- 15:42 Joaquin Caparros announces the players list for Nations League upcoming matches
- 15:38 Former IBF, WBA, WBC flyweight champ Vic Darchinyan praises high level organization of EUBC Yerevan amateur championship
- 15:33 Armenia and Holy See exchange messages on 30th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations
- 15:21 Parliament Speaker receives Multiple Arm Wrestling World and European Champion Ashot Adamyan
- 15:10 Ambassador discusses prospects of operating direct flights to Armenia with Japan Airlines representatives
- 14:54 EUBC European Boxing Championship: Slovakia’s Takacs defeats Armenia’s Zakharyan in Light Middleweight preliminaries
- 14:30 “Huawei Technologies Armenia” LLC held 2nd Season of Seeds for the Future program successfully
- 14:28 EUBC Men’s European Boxing Championships: Ukraine’s Nabiiev defeats Armenia’s Sahakyan in Bantamweight preliminaries
- 13:58 Parliament debates introducing One-Window services at border crossing points
- 13:27 Yerevan City Hall allocates funds for development of construction plan of new subway station
- 12:48 PM Pashinyan chairs meeting on draft state medium-term expenditure program
- 12:27 One of the key topics of the Orion Summit 2022 is Mergers & Acquisitions of the Armenian Startup Ecosystem.
- 12:10 Armenian, Latvian Presidents discuss prospects of establishing lasting and stable peace in region
- 11:57 Armenia denies Aliyev’s “corridor” narrative, says Brussels agreements concern opening of regional connections
- 11:34 Central Bank approves Warsaw Stock Exchange acquisition of Armenia Securities Exchange (AMX) 65.03%
- 11:10 Russian aviation agency extends restrictions on flights to eleven airports until May 31
- 10:54 Parliament debates bill on allowing withdrawal of media accreditation by state bodies
- 10:14 UPDATED: Protesters block foreign ministry headquarters in Yerevan
- 10:00 Parliament session – LIVE
- 09:07 European Stocks up - 23-05-22
- 09:04 US stocks up - 23-05-22
- 09:01 LME. Prices for non-ferrous and minor metals - 23-05-22
1682 views Pontic Greek Genocide carried out in parallel with and in continuation of Armenian Genocide – Ambassador
1632 views Humanitarian consequences of Azeri aggression against Artsakh discussed at meeting of Armenian, Irish FMs
1439 views FlyOne Armenia announces Yerevan-Antalya flights