Nearly 660.8 million AMD donated to anti-coronavirus efforts in Armenia
YEREVAN, MARCH 26, ARMENPRESS. The Ministry of Finance informs that a total of 660 million and 766 thousand drams has been donated to the Armenian government for its anti-coronavirus efforts, ARMENPRESS reports the government said.
The treasury account (900005001947) was opened on March 17th for citizens and organizations willing to make donations.
The government said a total of 2698 payments were made since.
Edited and translated by Tigran Sirekanyan
- 01:22 Armenian MFA urges Azerbaijan, Turkey not to undermine efforts to establish verifiable ceasefire
- 00:23 Turkey's efforts to have military presence in South Caucasus are against Russian interests – expert
- 10.21-23:35 By promising to send its army, Turkey trying to encourage Azerbaijan to continue fighting – expert
- 10.21-22:52 ''Hayastan'' All Armenian Fund launches new initiative called ''50 plus''
- 10.21-22:10 Clashes continue on the front line, Azerbaijan mainly uses artillery
- 10.21-21:31 Armenia was and is ready for NK peaceful settlement – PM's spokesperson
- 10.21-21:11 Czech DANA artillery systems appear in Azerbaijan through clandestine deals – military expert
- 10.21-20:20 Every country should stay out for de-escalating NK conflict – U.S. Secretary of State
- 10.21-20:18 It will be possible to achieve ceasefire if NATO member Turkey remains out – President Sarkissian
- 10.21-20:05 NATO Secretary General underlines importance of observing ceasefire in NK conflict zone
- 10.21-19:25 At this stage NK conflict has no diplomatic solution due to Azerbaijan’s behavior – PM’s spox.
- 10.21-18:56 Azerbaijan uses Czech DANA artillery systems against Artsakh
- 10.21-18:26 President of European Council assesses involvement of external forces in NK conflict inadmissible
- 10.21-18:21 The will to win should tell us that we will not retreat, will not back down, will not be broken – PM
- 10.21-17:37 Central Bank of Armenia: exchange rates and prices of precious metals - 21-10-20
- 10.21-17:37 Asian Stocks - 21-10-20
- 10.21-17:19 His Holiness Garegin II meets with ex-Presidents of Artsakh Arkady Ghukasyan and Bako Sahakyan
- 10.21-17:16 Armenian FM highlights necessity of stable ceasefire during meeting with Russia’s Lavrov
- 10.21-17:05 ‘Armenian side makes every effort to ensure that no harm is done to friendly Iran’, Pashinyan says
- 10.21-17:02 Pashinyan certain Russia will continue doing its best for NK conflict resolution
- 10.21-16:59 At this stage NK issue has no diplomatic solution, Armenian PM on Azerbaijan’s aspirations
- 10.21-16:56 Government of Armenia bans imports of Turkish products effective from December 31
- 10.21-16:55 Artsakh military death toll reaches 834
- 10.21-16:49 Greek Patriarch of Jerusalem calls for finding peaceful solution to Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- 10.21-16:47 Azerbaijan throws in last reserves in attacks on Artsakh, combat actions underway in entire south
Viewed 6028 times The Clash of Terror and Freedom: Artsakh treats Azeri POWs, Azerbaijan EXECUTES Artsakh POWs
Viewed 5400 times Children of Artsakh under existential threat. UNICEF Goodwill Ambassadors call for immediate action
Viewed 5307 times General of Libyan National Army confirms Turkey sends terrorists to Azerbaijan
Viewed 5202 times Italy’s Milan recognizes Artsakh’s independence
Viewed 4816 times BREAKING. We hope Armenians will be able to defend against what Azerbaijanis are doing – Pompeo