Armenian defense minister assures situation in the border is stable
YEREVAN, APRIL 26, ARMENPRESS. The situation in the border of Armenia and Azerbaijan is stable, Defense minister of Armenia Davit Tonoyan told reporters today, reports Armenpress.
“The situation is stable. The same situation constantly: there are shots from the other side, but not targeted”, he said.
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan
- Lawyer voices about necessity to bring back Shahumyan issue to table of negotiations
- No force can constrain people’s representative at NK negotiation table – Armenian PM
- Joint statement by Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- China to continue promoting stability and development in region: MFA spox on NK conflict
- Pashinyan congratulates people of independent and democratic Artsakh on completing elections