Armenia article published in National Geographic Traveler China with 1,000,000 copies
YEREVAN, APRIL 12, ARMENPRESS. A large-scale article about Armenia’s travel and tourism opportunities has been published in the National Geographic Traveler China magazine with a total circulation of 1,000,000 copies, FB user Sona Sahakyan said.
The senior editor of the magazine visited Armenia at the invitation of Sahakyan for the article.
“I am very proud to share the first ever article on Armenia as a tourism destination in the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELER CHINA with the total circulation of 1 mln!!!! And this is just the beginning!!!”, Sahakyan said on Facebook.
English –translator/editor: Stepan Kocharyan
- Armenia set to become “epic travel” niche destination in 2020
- Tourism sector records impressive result: Pashinyan releases details
- Armenia to debut in Smithsonian Folklife Festival in Washington D.C.
- Generosity, love and simplicity – Lebanese blogger on Armenian cuisine
- Hotel economy, significant increase in number of tourists: Armenia’s progress in the field in past
decade - film