Parliament of São Paulo has declared April 24th as Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
YEREVAN, 10 APRIL, ARMENPRESS. The Parliament of São Paulo, which is Brazil’s largest state, has passed a resolution recognizing the 24th of April as “the Day of Recognition of the Armenian Genocide and Remembrance of the Victims”. As the Department of Press, Information and Public Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia reports to “Armenpress”, the Parliament of São Paulo passed Resolution 1266/2014 on 8 April. The author of the draft law was Deputy Petro Tobias.
- Greek parliamentarians visit Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
- Francophonie Parliamentary Assembly delegates visit Armenian Genocide memorial in Yerevan
- Armenian MP expresses gratitude to Latvia for recognition of Genocide
- Caretaker FM on Biden’s recognition of Armenian Genocide
- ‘Our wish is to keep alive the memory of Armenian Genocide victims’ – Argentine Security