Armenia’s deputies welcome Greek Parliament’s decision
YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 10, ARMENPRESS: At the launch of the session of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia the Speaker Galust Sahakyan reminded that on September 9 the Parliament of Greece adopted the Armenian Genocide denial criminalizing bill. “We welcome the decision and express our gratitude to the Greek Parliament”, - said Sahakyan, Armenpress reports.
The speech of the Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia was accompanied by applauses of the deputies.
- Denialism has no future: Armenia MFA comments on discussion of Genocide issue in Turkey
- U.S. presidential candidate Biden promises to support Armenian Genocide resolution
- Recognition: The mere thing 1,5 million Armenian Genocide victims deserve - Israel's News
- U.S. President Donald Trump issues statement on Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day
- ‘We kneel before sacrifice of unarmed innocent people’ – former MEP
Fact with comment