Stepanakert residents told not to panic from explosion sounds as bomb squads dispose ordnance
STEPANAKERT, OCTOBER 26, ARMENPRESS. Bomb squads are disposing the unexploded munitions fired by the Azeri military in Stepanakert City and nearby territories, the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh said.
“At this moment the bomb squads of the State Service of Emergency Situations are working in Stepanakert and the adjacent territory of the city. The discovered ordnance is being disposed on spot. Therefore, please do not panic in the event of hearing sounds of explosions,” the service said.
Editing and Translating by Stepan Kocharyan
- MP Marukyan applies to CoE Committee for Prevention of Torture over Armenian captives in
- Agreements on NK conflict settlement holding at current point – Pentagon
- ICRC to increase presence in Nagorno Karabakh
- Yerevan city council provides 100,000,000 drams to Stepanakert
- EU highlights resuming negotiations over status of Nagorno Karabakh