BREAKING: Azeri air force bombs town of Martuni in continuing ceasefire violations
STEPANAKERT, OCTOBER 26, ARMENPRESS. In addition to the ceasefire violations that shelled Artsakh’s military positions shortly after the ceasefire deal took effect today, the Azeri forces have also bombed residential areas in the town of Martuni, the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh said.
“Moments ago, Azerbaijan bombed the town of Martuni with air force bombers, grossly violating the agreement on humanitarian cessation of hostilities,” it said.
Editing and Translating by Stepan Kocharyan
- MP Marukyan applies to CoE Committee for Prevention of Torture over Armenian captives in
- Agreements on NK conflict settlement holding at current point – Pentagon
- ICRC to increase presence in Nagorno Karabakh
- Yerevan city council provides 100,000,000 drams to Stepanakert
- EU highlights resuming negotiations over status of Nagorno Karabakh