BREAKING: Air raid sirens activated in Stepanakert City
STEPANAKERT, OCTOBER 25, ARMENPRESS. The air raid sirens are activated in Stepanakert, the capital city of Artsakh that has come under numerous Azeri bombing attacks, ARMENPRESS correspondent reports.
Updates will follow.
16:17 - The air raid sirens are deactivated.
16:27 - Air raid sirens re-activated.
17:34 - State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh says the air raid sirens were activated because of an Azeri drone that had breached the airspace.
Editing and Translating by Stepan Kocharyan
- Azerbaijan must immediately release Armenian POWS – French Senate president
- MP Marukyan applies to CoE Committee for Prevention of Torture over Armenian captives in
- Agreements on NK conflict settlement holding at current point – Pentagon
- ICRC to increase presence in Nagorno Karabakh
- Yerevan city council provides 100,000,000 drams to Stepanakert