Iran foreign ministry spox comments on latest developments in NK conflict zone
YEREVAN, OCTOBER 3, ARMENPRESS. Iran is monitoring the developments at its border areas seriously and with great sensitivity, Spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran Saeed Khatibzadeh said, commenting on the reports of violation of Iran’s territory on the background of ongoing military operations between Artsakh and Azerbaijan.
“Considering unacceptable any attack against Iran’s territory by any of the conflicting sides, we seriously warn all sides”, the spokesman said.
He also highlighted the necessity to start serious negotiations. He said clashes should stop, adding that Iran is ready to assist in achieving these goals.
- Azerbaijan must immediately release Armenian POWS – French Senate president
- MP Marukyan applies to CoE Committee for Prevention of Torture over Armenian captives in
- Agreements on NK conflict settlement holding at current point – Pentagon
- ICRC to increase presence in Nagorno Karabakh
- Yerevan city council provides 100,000,000 drams to Stepanakert